You’ve completed Maven 101, learned about the Maven lifecycle, Maven plugins, goals and projects, all about the contents of the Project Object Model (POM) – so what’s next?
For those wanting to dive even deeper into Maven, Sonatype is offering an online training course, Maven 201: Development Infrastructure Design.
Maven 201 covers advanced topics such as:
- Advanced multimodule project architecture
- Enforcing standards with the Enforcer plugin
- Installing and configuring a repository manager
- Installing and configuring a continuous integration server
At the end of this training course, you will have advanced familiarity with the structure of a Maven POM and a Maven multi-module project.
Next training course:
- January 20 & 21, 2011
- 11:00 am – 4:00 pm EST (GMT – 05:00)
- Enroll today