Do you develop Java applications using open source software components from Maven Central? If so, you need to attend this webinar to learn how an enterprise repository manager can reduce development time, improve quality, enable greater internal collaboration, and reduce risk. After this short session, you will know:
- The critical functions of enterprise repository managers
- The key role they play in a robust development environment
- How to greatly speed up your builds
- How the sharing of artifacts encourages collaboration between development groups
- How to protect yourself from unnecessary security, quality, and licensing risks
- Tuesday, April 19
- 1:00pm EDT (GMT - 4:00)
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Presenter: Brian Fox, Sonatype Vice President of Engineering
Brian will also be taking questions on the exciting new features recently introduced in Nexus, the Sonatype repository manager.
All registrants will receive access to the recording after the event so if something comes up and you can't make it, you won't be missing out.