Last week saw the release of Eclipse Indigo, which is the annual release of Eclipse projects. This year 62 projects were included in the release, including m2eclipse from Sonatype. However, since Indigo’s release there have been some questions as to where users can find m2eclipse.
Sonatype software developer Pascal Rapicault recently answered those questions on his blog, and we’re passing the information on to you.
- m2e is now a project of the Eclipse Foundation: http://www.eclipse.org
- The landing page for the project is: http://www.eclipse.org/m2e
- Bug reports go there: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=m2e and
- User mailing list: https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/m2e-users
- Dev mailing list: https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/m2e-dev