Announcing the availability of The Maven Handbook, Edition 0.1.3. While this book is at an early, pre-alpha stage of development, you can read it by:
The m2eclipse plugin allows you to browse and manipulate repository indexes. Using the Maven Repository view in m2eclipse you can:
- Browse your Local Maven repository
- Browse global repositories such as the Central Maven repository
- Browse a repository which captures artifacts generated by Maven projects in your Eclipse workspace
- Rebuild a Nexus Index from scratch
- Update a Nexus Index with incremental changes
- Modify the scope of repository indexing with a “minimal” or “full” index
- Disable Indexing for a repository
- Materialize a Maven project from information stored in a POM
For more information about this new view, see Browsing and Manipulating Maven Repositories in Edition 0.6 of Developing with Eclipse and Maven. Read on to find out how to open this view in m2eclipse.
Announcing the availability of Developing with Eclipse and Maven, Edition 0.6. Learn m2eclipse today by:
This edition adds a new section describing the new Maven Repository view. The 0.6 Edition also includes format changes necessary to facilitate on-demand printing.
Announcing the availability of Repository Management with Nexus, Edition 1.6. Learn Nexus today by:
This edition expands the introduction to introduce and provide motivation for using a repository manager. If you want to know what a repository is and why you need to use a repository manager, read the new introduction. Read more for a detailed list of changes:
This release of the Definitive Guide updates the Flexmojos chapter to version 3.3.0, fixes more bugs and typos, and moves the book PDF to a more standard book size. You can see for yourself by: