Read about the latest Sonatype developments in our October Newsletter, which you can read here.
The newsletter includes the following stories:
- Sonatype Insight: Get the Back Story on Our New Product
- New Nexus Training Available Now
- Webinar: Increase Benefits and Reduce Risk of Open Source
- Recently on Our Blog: Why You Need to Monitor Your Components
- Maven Training Dates
If you would like to get on our mailing list so you’ll receive the newsletter automatically, please subscribe here.
Catch up on the latest news and product releases from the Sonatype team, with our June 2011 Newsletter. In this issue, Hudson moves to Eclipse, enhancements to Nexus, and June training dates for Maven 101 and 201 open for registration.
Hudson: Move to Eclipse, Sonatype donates enhancements, and more
- Oracle announces Hudson move to Eclipse Foundation Oracle plans to contribute the Hudson core code to the Eclipse Foundation. Read Jason van Zyl’s blog or the stories in ADT, eWEEK, and SD Times.
- Sonatype launches Sonatype Pro™ for Hudson See our website for more details.
- Hudson Survey Sonatype and Oracle surveyed over 1,200 Hudson users to see what they’d like to see in future versions. The majority of respondents considered reliability and performance to be most important enhancements. Read a summary blog post or get the full details in this presentation.
Sonatype’s November 2010 newsletter is now available in our Resource Center. In this issue we preview upcoming events and webinars, such as the Continuous Integration for the Enterprise event happening this December in Philadelphia, and the Sonatype Professional preview webinar. You can also learn about our upcoming training course, Maven 101 – Maven Mechanics.
Read the November newsletter, and to subscribe to our monthly newsletter service click here.