These rules govern the Sonatype Nexus Stories contest and set out the terms and conditions between Sonatype, Inc. and its affiliates, and participants. A submission to this contest constitutes your acceptance of these Rules.
1) How to Enter: Just email answers to all of the contest questions to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org — All stories must be received by April 29, 2012
2) Entry Requirements: For submissions to be considered eligible, all contact information and contest questions must be successfully completed, truthful and sent to email@example.com. Limit one entry per person.
3) Permissions: By submitting your user story, you are granting permission for Sonatype to use your story, name, role and company name on the Sonatype website and on the Sonatype Blog. If you have any issues with these terms, please reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
4) Eligibility: Sonatype employees, officers, representatives, partners, affiliates (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household) are ineligible. Void where prohibited.
5) Prizes: Each participant will receive one Sonatype Nexus travel mug for participating in the Sonatype Nexus Stories Contest. The grand prize being drawn is one (1) day of onsite consulting with Jason van Zyl and it will be awarded to one participant chosen at random.
6) Selection: A random drawing will take place on Monday, April 30, 2012. Winner will be notified within one day of the random drawing, via email.
7) Winner Notification: The winner of our grand prize will be notified by email. Judges decisions are final. You may withdraw your submission at any time by notifying Sonatype at email@example.com. If a submission is withdrawn your right to win a prize is terminated. A second notification email will be sent to the winner 7 days after the first email notification. If after seven (7) days of the second notification to the winner no acknowledgement or response is received the prize is forfeited, and Sonatype will select another winner.
For any feedback or questions regarding the contest or the prizes you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org