Get a cool mug and a chance for a day with Jason
Tell us how Nexus has helped your development organization and you'll be entered into a drawing for one day of onsite build and repository consulting with Jason van Zyl, Sonatype CTO and founder of the Apache Maven project. And everyone who enters will also get one of these wicked awesome Sonatype Nexus travel mugs.
It's easy. Just copy and paste the questions below into an email and send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll publish your stories on our blog.
We'll need your name, role, company and shipping address along with answers to the following questions:
- Are you using Nexus OSS or Pro?
- What was life like before Nexus?
- How is your team using Nexus?
- What value did you see after using Nexus?
- What would you tell somebody considering using Nexus?
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us?
Contest rules can be found here.