Attending conferences provides an incredible learning opportunity, but they also come at a cost. Throw in $1700 for airfare and lodging, $500 for the conference fee, $200 on meals, and then a couple of days away from the office.
On June 6 - 7, we are hosting an Un-Conference. Its our first annual Nexus User Conference and we're super excited about it. And with over 1,000 people registered to attend, it looks like we're not the only one's who are excited.
What's an Un-Conference?
1. It's free. No conference fee. Period.
2. It's online. No travel, no hotel, no airport food.
3. It's comfortable. Sit at home or the office in your own comfy chair.
4. It's social. Without the need for travel budgets, your entire team can attend.
5. It's authentic. Over 25 CI/CD and DevOps practitioners will share their experience. There are no sales pitches.
6. It's open. Ask any question you'd like on our live Slack Q&A channel.
7. It's perpetual. Every session is recorded. Watch live or anytime thereafter.
The Un-Conference is not a gimmick. We have an awesome agenda with incredible speakers from terrific companies - check it out. They're all coming to share knowledge with you and your team and we didn't want to put a price on the experience that would prevent some folks from attending.
We serve introverts and extroverts alike. Did you ever go to that conference, listen to a presentation, but were afraid to approach the speaker in person. It's often easier to ask people a question online. Sign up for our Slack channel to chat with our attendees, our product owners, our customer success engineers, and your industry peers.
Join us June 6 - 7. We're looking forward to meeting you!