Sonatype shout-out! We’ve been named one of the 50 Highest Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies on Glassdoor by Battery Ventures and one of Washingtonian Magazine's 50 Great Places to Work.
#9 of Private Cloud-Computing Companies on Glassdoor
Sonatype ranked number 9 on the list that highlights 50 privately held cloud-computing companies where employees report the highest levels of satisfaction at work, according to employee feedback as shared on Glassdoor.
What does that mean exactly?
- Sonatype boasts an overall Glassdoor company rating of 4.8. The average across Glassdoor is 3.4.
- Our CEO Wayne Jackson also has a 100% approval rating —compared to an average of 69% across approximately 900,000 employers on the site.
- And, we have a 100% percent positive business-outlook rating by employees - which means we all believe business will improve in the next six months. The industry average is 49%.
Washingtonian Magazine's "50 Great Places to Work"
Sonatype employees are located around the world but many of our 300+ workforce calls the Washington, D.C. area home base. That’s why the nod from Washingtonian Magazine is especially gratifying.
Winners were chosen after editors reviewed nearly 200 Washington, D.C. area companies and more than 7,500 employee surveys. The final determinations relied heavily on the scores given by a company's employees. This year’s 50 winning workplaces come from a mix of sizes (from 11 employees to 8,000) and industries.
When we learned we were on both lists: 💪
- We value our workplace culture and are consciously building on successes. 💗 We pride ourselves on being an inclusive, supportive, and energizing team focused on producing quality work. Our goals include building trusted, solid relationships inside our rapidly growing company and with our clients.
- We trust each other, and we trust our leadership. 👊 Not only did we take home workplace awards this week, but we found out our CEO Wayne Jackson was named a Tech 10 honoree by the Baltimore Business Journal (BBJ), and the company’s VP of Finance, Craig Vaughan, was named to the inaugural class of Rising Stars as part of the Northern Virginia Technology Council’s 2019 Greater Washington Technology CFO Awards. If that’s not leadership to be proud of, I don’t know what it is.
We continue to expand quickly -- 68% YoY Q1 growth in new customers -- that some of us are temporarily set up at desks in our Tysons Corner office kitchen! (Our move into expanded space comes next month.)
This growth continues the momentum from 2018, which was a landmark year as the market recognized the business critical and national security need for automating open source governance across software supply chains.
Everyone here at Sonatype believes we’ve found something special - not just because we love coming to work everyday, but because we’re all focused on a single mission - to help accelerate software innovation.
Are you ready to join us? https://www.sonatype.com/careers