Wicked Good Development is dedicated to the future of open source. This space is to learn about the latest in the developer community and talk shop with open source software innovators and experts in the industry.
This post is a little different from previous entries in the Wicked Good Development series. We recently released our 8th Annual State of the Software Supply Chain Report, and if you haven't taken the time to jump into it quite yet we're pretty sure that these conversations will change your mind. These bite-sized episodes present key takeaways and highlight the variety of critical information you'll find within the SSCR's pages.
And if you're thirsty for more Wicked Good Development content, you can listen to previous episodes on Spotify or Apple podcasts.
- Kadi Grigg (Twitter: @kadigrigg)
- Ilkka Turunen, Field CTO, talks report highlights regarding open source supply.
- Dr. Stephen Magill, VP of Product Innovation, discusses the report’s key takeaways regarding project quality metrics.
- Brian Fox, CTO and Sonatype co-founder, provides some great insights on trends and recommendations regarding source dependency management.
- Tara Condon, VP of Marketing and Analyst Relations, talks recent and upcoming changes in software supply chain regulation and standards.
Let's dig in to the Wicked Good Development SSCR Bonus Episodes