The journey to continuous delivery starts with one step, but there is no final destination. Today, I invited three product owners from Sonatype to discuss our journey into continuous delivery. Justin, Michael, and Jamie candidly shared their first hand experiences with me to help others understand the opportunities, challenges, and benefits discovered along their journey.
- A few interesting topics were discussed in our live 20 minute session on Facebook:
- How tiny teams allow us to better onboard new employees
- How small releases improve our overall customer experiences
- What it’s like to begin trusting robots in the CD pipeline
- Why it’s important to “be fearless” in your journey; and
- Where we’ve aligned on big things, but allowed lots of freedom on the smaller things
I love unscripted conversations like this because you never know what you will uncover. Have a listen and let us know what you think. If you want more like this, please let us know in the comment section or send us a note on twitter @SonatypeDev.