The second annual All Day DevOps 2017 virtual conference is happening today.
Not only is this a big day for Sonatype and for our terrific sponsors including Puppet, XebiaLabs, CloudBees, Red Hat, Sauce Labs, Micro Focus, VictorOps, and Carnegie Mellon -- but this is an awesome day for the global DevOps community with more than 30,000 practitioners coming together to share stories, practices and tips for accelerating software innovation in a safe and responsible manner.
So, without further ado, here are the top 10 reasons why ADDO is awesome:
- Ultra marathon of content delivered in 24 hours.
- 30,000 attendees from around the globe.
- Largest conference of it’s kind in the world.
- Visionary presentations from more than 100 world class innovators.
- Grass roots support from 250 DevOps community groups across the globe.
- 46 live viewing parties in 18 different countries.
- Ranks #8 in google organic search for “DevOps Conference”.
- More than 25 organizations had more than 50 employees in attendance.
- Ridiculously cool gifts for all speakers.
- Founded just 18 months ago by our very own Derek Weeks and Mark Miller.
A remarkable event. A remarkable community. A remarkable team made it possible. I am honored to call them my colleagues.